Get Results From Your Website
Just creating a website doesn’t guarantee visitor traffic – neither does it make you stand out from millions of competitors on Google.
We will build you a search engine friendly website AND optimise it for Google! This will??maximise the ranking of your site on search engine results, thus driving traffic and conversions, and leading to more customers and revenue.
If you want traffic from the search engines – then you absolutely need? your new website to be google optimised and user optimised. Combined with an ongoing SEO project in place to drive traffic to it over the next 6 – 12 months
So how do you get an effective website?
You get Rankwell to do it for you..that’s what you do!!
All websites built by Rankwell come with 6 months of SEO at no additional cost
The Three All Important Factors Your Website Must Have
A website MUST look good across all devices that people use to search the web-? including tablets and especially mobile phones. Just look at how many people access the internet on their phones every day, and you will see why that is important. As a web designer this means paying attention to text size, layout and easy to read sections. Not only is this important to your end users it is also important to Google as well.? Recent changes in their algorithm favour sites with good mobile compatibility. So if you site isn’t mobile-friendly it is less likely to rank well in Google. Google even have a free mobile friendly check you can do here?
For most business owners your website will be a marketing tool. And often as the first point of contact with your business it must look clean and professional and encourage the visitor to stay and find out more. But as a marketing tool looking pretty is not enough. If it isn’t easy to navigate, doesn’t have a clear message and simple call to action points then it isn’t going to do your business much good at all. (Have you ever left a website simply because the information you were after wasn’t easily accessible?) As a digital marketing agency we design website that not only look good but they also direct and capture the visitor’s attention. We will give you a website that is easy to use that markets your business!
Getting onto Google Maps or page one of the Search Results doesn’t just happen because you have a website! Many web designers are not well versed in Google’s guidelines for web sites. So they can build you a nice website sure, but unfortunately Google will have no idea what it is about and so it will never get highly listed. We web designers AND digital marketing AND SEO specialists as well. A website from us will have all the basic on-page points in place to help Google easily place it in their search engine listings.? And then you can easily add either a Local SEO or a National SEO campaign without having to do a major website redesign!??This saves you time, money AND get’s you results faster!
How Your Web Design Project Would Be Created
Stage 1. Setting Up Your Website
Firstly through either phone consultation, an emailed questionnaire or face-face meeting Rankwell will establish what you wish to achieve from your website – either phone calls, emails, online orders, or if it is a purely informational website. This will influence the layout and design we suggest for your website.
Website Construction Commences / Design Stage
- Setting up server / hosting – take advantage of out 1 year free hosting on our fast servers.
- Mapping of Domain Name or setting up of development domain if you already have an existing website
- Creation of 3 -5 email boxes – start using a professional email address straight away
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation and configuration of premium and vital wordpress plugins to ensure website is easy to update, is secure and is SEO friendly
- Under Construction Page in place with only yourself and Rankwell having access to the actual website in development
You will be presented with up to three possible mobile friendly website layouts of which you should chose one. This layout can then be further revised one more time to more closely suit your exact requirements
Once that has been finalised we move on to stage two.?
Stage 2. Adding Your Content
Whilst we were designing your beautiful new website you will be gathering the relevant data and content for the website. Allowing us to input and format your data for you also ensures maximum SEO effectiveness (there are certain structures that Google looks for in order to assess your website).
Website Content and Images Set Up
- You would have been given a formal outline of what data is required at the start of Stage 1, and barring any unfortunate circumstances this should hopefully be all ready for input*
- Any images provided will be optimised for website insertion – so as not to slow down the loading speed of your webpages.
- Any stock images you have found that you have selected will also be optimised and inserted.
- Content will be inserted and formatted using suitable header tags – important for SEO
- As each page is created the various online SEO factors such as structure, meta titles, meta descriptions etc will also be crafted and inserted to ensure maximum “crawl-ability” upon the website going live
This includes configuring the SEO plug in(s) added in stage one.
You will be able to monitor the progress as it is done and can have the text revised on any page up to two times.
Your site will now be at the final step of stage 2 – which is testing.
All email forms, products (if applicable) etc will be tested and made sure they actually work as intended.
Stage Two is now Complete and Website is launched- live on the?internet
But we are not finished yet
*If you are unable to get your content together in time we can provide you with the services of a professional copywriter ( costs apply) or we can defer the commencement of stage two for up to 3 months.?
Stage 3. Optimisation of your website for the search engines
This will already be partly done as we build the website and input your content. Correct SEO structures will be in place on your website from the beginning – not added as an after-thought later on. This can include several hand selected plug-ins designed to server Google the exact data it needs and to keep your website download time fast.
Website Authority Building?
- Your new website now needs to build authority in the eyes of Google – to gain its trust
- The exact steps takes to achieve this will vary depending on the goals and desired outcomes of the website. And also whether you wish to target a national or local audience (or even global)
- Before the project starts you will be advised of the optimum 6 month SEO plan which is most suitable for your website and the steps that will be carried out over the 6 months following completion and launch.
This may include setting up a Google My Business Profile, Social Media profiles and more.
- You will have full access to our Stats Dashboard which will show you at a glance where your website is ranking, how it is converting and what is being said about it in the various social networks.
By the end of the 6 month period your website will have gone from zero traffic newbie to established and trusted website with authority. It will be able to be found in Google –?guaranteed.
Free Web Design Consultation
Start with a free, no obligation consultation ?will allow us to better understand your project and thus design the most effective website to meet your goals.?
The websites we build are based on the WORDPRESS platform which makes them easy to update and very SEO friendly.?
Please fill in the form below to get started and we will organise the best time to talk with you.
Or if you prefer please call us on 0409 148 366
Contact Us To Get Started
Melbourne – servicing all of Australia
M-F: 9am – 8pm Sat and Sunday: 9am – 5pm
0409 148 366